The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is mine. Nicest one up for Auction that I have ever seen. Who knows what it is?
I'll chime in later with what it is. I'm just curious who knows what it is or has one, or has handled/shot one.
20201218_083854.jpg

·
Premium Member
12,384 Posts
Looks like a highly modified Remington pump action rifle. Ugly as a hedge fence post, assuredly not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct on a Remington pump action rifle. Incorrect on Highly Modified.

Production piece.

*Oh, and it's beautiful, for what it was designed for.

·
Registered
559 Posts
What would have happened if the Indians got them first?

But, back to the thread, I've heard folks in law enforcement say that those stocks on a shotgun help them a great deal with recoil and shooting effectiveness. That was before they became magazine fed though. Unless that could chamber and feed the new mini shells, I don't think I'd want to go through a magazine full of slugs or buckshot unless I knew ahead of time I already had a Drs appointment for a steroid shot for my shoulder.

·
Registered
Couple wall hangers
9,180 Posts
Rifle, not shotgun. I had one in. 270 once. Loved it. AKA Amish assault rifle.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rifle Boy's, Rifle.
Please pay attention.
Trying to post a better photo - My Tablet is having none of it. Bad weather. (Verizon 4G dedicated internet.)

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited by Moderator)
Insert (incorrect) Buzzer sound here.
Keep trying. (guessing)

Be nice, what if this'n happened to be your Fugly Sister? Uuhh.......I mean your Sister? You wouldn't want her called names and such.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
5.56 Boy's.

Remington 7615 Police Carbine, 5.56 accepts AR mags. Wilson Combat High Vis. Ghost Ring sights. Magpul furniture. More accurate than an AR on follow on shots. I guess it makes you slow down and AIM.
*Still can't get a decent photo to load. Will put one up tommorrow AM when my Service always seems to improve.

·
Premium Member
12,384 Posts
You mean there is such a thing as a decent picture of that.....I'll just leave it at hedge fence post........ 😁

·
Registered
694 Posts
OMG now it's Ken has an ugly gun - soon someone will remind us how aggressive and deadly and kid unfriendly his dogs breed is known to be and we will be hip deep in the dunny...

Anytime I see an airborne vet with his shoes tied and his fly zipped up I know he is trying his best and cut them some slack.

😱😅😂

1 - 20 of 29 Posts