The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I already have a Marlin 60 that I'm very fond of, as well as a Ruger 10/22, but for some inexplicable reason I'm in lust with this stainless model 60. Do I need a doctor?

·
Registered
618 Posts
You can never go wrong buying another gun. I have a Marlin bolt action, a M&P 15-22 ( which I love ) and a Ruger Mark III bull barrel pistol. I still get a craving for a lever action 22 once in a while.

·
Registered
18,030 Posts
lets face it. for most men.. and machine that turns money into noise... we like it. ;)

allthe justification ya need. :)

·
Premium Member
19,857 Posts
lets face it. for most men.. and machine that turns money into noise... we like it. ;)

allthe justification ya need. :)
Very well said...:):):):)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Mine had a laminated stock and I had to give it to my stupid wifes brother...
You might want to edit that to say your wife's stupid brother for your own well being:rolleyes:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Crap! Now I want one.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I bet I've had 4 blued marlin 60's over the years. I keep giving them away! Son,grandsons, nephews, nieces,etc; . I must have the same disease as you 'cause I've wanted the SS for awhile now. Sigh....Wonder if I'll be able to keep this one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
They are great and the SS looks awesome!!! I do own quite a few Marlins but there is just something about SS. Here is one of mine....

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
16 Posts
I sighted in my father-in-laws M60....I was impressed. Put a reasonably priced scope on it and man did it group nice. Bob

·
Registered
17 Posts

I already have a Marlin 60 that I'm very fond of, as well as a Ruger 10/22, but for some inexplicable reason I'm in lust with this stainless model 60. Do I need a doctor?
Nothing wrong with you, except you haven't got it yet!

I have a lengthy want list just don't have the wallet to back it up. Nothing wrong with wanting new guns.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I just sold a stainless with a blue synthetic stock. My stock wasnt as cool looking as the one in the pictures. It was just a regular stock. The gun functioned great and I had a lot of fun with it.

Why do you want it?? Because you can!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I also have one that some way found its self being "owned" by my 14 year old daughter, its lite enough for her to handle and of course scoped, she sometimes outshoots the boys in target shooting and owes it to her rifle and being taught right by Dad.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts