Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Winchester 1400

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Mar 2, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

MTaylor
    (12/24/02 9:52:47 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Winchester 1400
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Greetings all,

I just purchased a Winchester 1400 automatic 12g at what I thought was a good price. It is in very good condition but the only negative is a poly choke although I have found a new barrel with screw in chokes for an additional $51

The finish is 95% (metal parts) and the stock only has a couple of ticks, obviously from blind scratches.

Any speculation as to it's estimated value? The price was well worth it to me but I'm curious.

Mark

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (12/24/02 10:29:26 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Winchester 1400
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    $225 - $250.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/25/02 9:27:25 am)
    Hi MTaylor.......welcome to TFF.

Yep......my book agrees with Shooter.

MTaylor
    (12/27/02 11:52:00 am)
    There's a book?

I ended up buying the 1400 for $175 and found a new barrel with screw in chokes for an additional $50

Our clubs FFL did not charge for the transfer so it worked out to be a reasonable trade.

Mark