The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know how/where the trigger spring for a Winchester model 150 assembles. I have studied the schematic that is common on the internet and still can't figure out to install the trigger spring.

If someone had pictures of the trigger assembly and close ups of the trigger spring that would help a lot.

·
Premium Member
9,496 Posts
All I can say is it fits into the disconnector sear assembly and the round side goes under that assembly and sits onto the trigger. As long as it is not the carbine that is set up differently.
I see on the internet some good pictures of it just put in Winchester trigger spring assembly and look at the pictures.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@howlnmad and @goofy thanks for the responses, but I still can't seem to find a place for the trigger spring. I tried the search on google and can't find the right picture that shows where the trigger spring goes. As you mention goofy, I might have the carbine version, not sure how I verify. I have attached some picture in an effort to help. Beginning to beleive that this trigger spring is incorrect.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
You have the right spring, it's the same one used in both the lever, and semi autos of that series. I can't even describe how it installs, maybe this pic will help?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That assembly is intact, except for the broken tab that I just noticed after seeing your pictures.The spring in the picture goes somewhere else.
IMG_0515.jpg

After doing some additional research, it appears that I have a late model version of the Winchester Model 150. This schematic show the earlier version which I have been using as reference. Notice the disconnector & sear assembly compared to the one I have in previous post. Does anyone have a late model 150 schematic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts