Would you shoot...

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/18/02 9:06:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Would you shoot...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ol' Charlie and his brothers have been hanging around all summer...and the law has all them guns and won't shoot em!...would you!...

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/18/02 9:09:50 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Pic!...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Maybe this time i'll add the Pic!...

hotload
    (7/18/02 9:11:09 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del TO SHOOT OR NOT TO SHOOT
    well law that just depends, are we talking about shooting the guns, or shooting Ol charlie and his brother.

hotload
    (7/18/02 9:14:07 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del THATS BETTER
    The picture helps alot. Definately looks like target practise

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/19/02 10:29:42 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: THATS BETTER
    How much muck would a woodchuck upchuck if a woodchuck could upchuck?

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Take him out, man, take him out! I hates woodchucks to pieces; to steal, and modify, a phrase.

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/19/02 6:17:46 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del 280!...
    Man you are, Hard Core!..

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (7/19/02 7:52:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: 280!...
    I hates their guts and livers too.

one shot one kill
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

The LawII
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/19/02 8:52:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del I'd just feel so bad...
    Not really, but my youngest daughter would...Charlie and his two brothers come out to graze about 5:00 pm in the afternoon. I'm just waiting for when no one's watching...

Liftrnoyz
    (8/23/02 12:33:17 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: I'd just feel so bad...
    commence operation red mist!