wouldn't it be allot easier

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

gpostal
    (9/21/01 10:43:19 am)
    wouldn't it be allot easier
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    wouldn't it be allot easier if we just put a outrages price tag on bin-laden ?

say we offered a half a billion dollars for bin-laden , it would make him so paranoid he couldn't move ,and he would not be able to trust anyone ,it would save money in the long run not to mention our troops lives ,

the financial cost of going into Afghanistan will be much higher than that ,then you know our government , will as usual, pay to have Afghanistan re-built after we blow it apart {that crap really gets me}

bondai
    (9/21/01 11:19:45 am)
    Re: wouldn't it be allot easier
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yea..One of his own would turn him in for the loot and then turn around and use the money to sponser more attacks against us...Just kill the bastard and as many of his followers as we can find..It will be the better bargain.

NeoDebo
    (9/21/01 11:26:35 am)
    My response here is not intended to reflect on the great tragedy that struck American on 9/11/01.

However, as I listened to President Bush's speech last night, I was overcome with a feeling having been here before. Specifically, with the first President Bush.

Both of these men are unchangeable one-worlders. Both are 100% for control of the entire world by a relatively small group of wealthy power-seekers.

I read between the lines of the speech that these folks now feel that the time has come to begin consolidating their one-world power base. The WTC tragedy has handed them a great opportunity to extend their control over world events, i.e., to use this horror to increase their power over all nations of the world. They are grabbing it with both fists.

I listened to the words being said, but I really heard "Nato First", "international cooperation", and "no place to hide". I heard things like "to hell with the Constitution", "to hell with innocent until proven guilty", "to hell with privacy rights", "murder the bastards without a trial", "screw the innocents", and much more.

Bush was patronizing us all.

You are hearing it from me now: Bush's agenda far exceeds that of rooting out terrorism. He is hell bent on increasing the power and influence of those who wish to dominate us, and everyone else, with a one-world government.

Did anyone else hear what I heard in this speech?

P.S. gpostal is correct. A HUGE (really huge--like a billion dollars!) reward would eventually flush out any terrorist. Further, it would be exceedingly cheap in comparison to what we are now being asked to pay...

bondai
    (9/21/01 11:47:23 am)
    We need to cut off the money supply, not add to it. Any reward would wind up right back in the hands of the terroist groups.

No I didn't hear that...but the game is not over yet.

NeoDebo
    (9/21/01 12:07:05 pm)
    Re: bondai

I must (respectfully) disagree.

I would not like to be in the position of a terrorist executioner, sitting on a billion dollars, after having murdered my leader for the money, if this were to become known.

The leaders who remained would be EXCEEDINGLY suspicious and paranoid. Any traitor (to the "cause") who murdered one of his leaders for a reward, and became known as such, would be dead in seconds...

gpostal
    (9/21/01 12:08:10 pm)
    wow debo !

i see that every time he speaks

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/21/01 12:21:01 pm)
    Debo, I too have some concern over that and wonder if the people here will just let it slide by them for safety.

As to the reward, there is currently around 10 Million dollars for this guys head on a stick. Were it not for the location, you could finance a pretty good team to do the job.

If one of his own were to do the job, it would then create distrust within the group.....who could they really trust???
    This would cause great caos within the camps and that would make them implode slowly..A thief among thieves. JMHO
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

KimberRuger
    (9/21/01 12:21:30 pm)
    To all you paranoid, gun totin', freedom fightin' rights
    preachin' rebeleous Constitutionalists - especially NeoDebo:

What is so wrong with you that you can't see that the President only wants what is best for society ? His generosity extends beyond that of the US and goes out to help others fight terrorism and repression as well.

Reading between the lines ? That might be what you call it. It is apparent that you are paranoid. You are the type that would defend the 2nd Ammendment no matter what - even under Marshall Law - wouldn't you ?

You're radicals yourselves. I can''t believe you can take a siple speach about fighting terrorism and turn it into a political agenda. What is wrong with you ? Don't you know our government is here to protect us ?

==============================================

The above is what I heard from a friend after saying something very similar to Debo's post.

No, you're not hearing things. I heard it too.

If you thought the terrorists were scary, or that the threat of future attacks was something to fear, wait until you see what happens with our government.

Spanish Cruffler
    (9/21/01 12:33:23 pm)
    Re: To all you paranoid, gun totin', freedom fightin' rights
    I heard that the guys wearing the dark brown uniforms with the funny looking shorts and driving the turd brown trucks are actually NATO infiltrators sent in to disrupt every little fiber of our society in preparation for the eventual NATO domination of the world.

BBBWWWAAAAHHH - HA-HA-HA!

Dang it, there's one hiding behind the door again. Where's my 97 with the lovely brown patina?

bondai
    (9/21/01 12:56:53 pm)
    Let us not forget that these people will do ANYTHING to promote their cause. They will gladly sacrifice anyone to that end.If Bin Ladin is sacrificed there will 100 more waiting to his place.

AGunguy
    (9/21/01 1:29:16 pm)
    If you really want to piss an arab off offer to shake hands with him with your left hand...and get ready to fight...ultimate insult. Their left hand is their potty finger, over in the desert there is only sand and no TP.

When I was young, had a Jordanian tell me that one.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/21/01 1:35:34 pm)
    Forget that, use FPRJ bullets.................

NeoDebo
    (9/21/01 1:40:26 pm)

I plead GUILTY to all allegations of radicalism with regard to my defense of God, Family, Freedom, Liberty, Individualism, Personal Responsibility, America and the Constitution thereof, children, old folks (me included), my pets, and about anything or anyone else (doing no harm) who is alone, unloved, and unwanted.

I am proud to be radical in my defense of these.

This does not, however, mean that I feel compelled to parrot and meekly submit to everything said and/or suggested by any of our illustrious leaders...

NeoDebo
    (9/21/01 1:46:10 pm)
    Re: AGunguy

I was hunting the wiley elks once up in the mountains and had the choice of using a sap-covered evergreen limb or a snowball.

I chose the snow.

But sand? Not until all my shirt-tail and britches legs are gone!

gpostal
    (9/21/01 2:48:14 pm)
    t-shirt sleeves work reall good ,just hope i dont need more than two days worth

AGunguy
    (9/21/01 5:05:23 pm)
    Guess that's why some people call it a shitehook. One or two finger arab action. They really are a nasty bunch of buggers.

I would prefere to just smile and nod hello to the good ones.

Snow is a good backup emergency TP, good for my pawnshop emblems. (ongoing problem of ol person)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.