WOW, the ATF looking to reduce amount of firearm regulations!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by dbcooper, Feb 7, 2017.

1. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Trump said the ATF should be disbanded. They are trying to0 save their jobs.

2. CrookCountyGO

CrookCountyGO Well-Known Member

Agreed. Mak, I would agree with your list of priorities only if I believed that rescinding nonsensical gun laws would somehow necessarily delay other important legislation. I don't believe that to be the case.

dbcooper and carver like this.

3. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

I agree, they appear to be trying to prepare to get in line with a more gun friendly, or at least less aggressive, administration.

4. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

And he will sign it into law

Trump's son Don Jr is a reloader , AR15 junkie , owned several supressors and put together a 60 person panel prior to the election even to explore ways to improve access to firearms in general

I posted a video of him being interviewed by SilencerCo a few weeks back

5. SilasW

SilasW Well-Known Member

Yup, for all the NRA bashers, they have had this in their agenda for years. For all the President Trump critics, it never stood a snowball's chance in August of being signed into law until he took office.

Kweeksdraw, joe45c, dbcooper and 2 others like this.