The Firearms Forum banner

WSF Powder data

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  AR guy 
#1 ·
Hey does anyone have any load data for wsf powder. I wanna use a hornady 124xtphp bullet? I only have a couple of load guides and the only wsf powder data uses a 124 fmj or lead cast. So I was wondering if anyone had wsf data for that bullet. I'm using a cci 500 primer. And fc brass & Winchester brass.

#2 · (Edited)
Winchester Powder load data from their website says 4.7 start, 5.3 max for WSF under a 124g FMJ. 8th Hornady manual doesn't list for WSF but uses the same data for the fmj and xtp on all their powders listed.

#3 ·
You forgot to mention what caliber you are loading for. I am assuming that it is 9mm but it could be anything.

No offense intended, but I know that no one would give you wrong information on any loads. What would happen if I made a typographical error when I typed the powder information and you followed it and got hurt. Just about all of the major powder manufacturers have web sites that give load info. I'm not saying that they can't also make an error....but, I'm just saying.

Suppose I typed in that my greatest load is 7.4 grains of WSF, instead of what I really meant to be 4.7 grains.

#4 ·
Yes it's 9mm. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.