The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
It's all relative if you add the numbers in how many U.S. soldiers died in the Vietnam war, that was not a war, over a 10 year period, and how many U.S. citizens died in 6 months, it puts things into perspective,...at least for me.

I, truthfully believe, after the election, that the county will open back up. Everyone is afraid to say the truth. The country can't shut down due to people dying from Covid 19. There will be people who die. The same as the Flu, Car Crashes etc......

As stated before the mortality rate is well below 1%

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
16 Sep 2020

Coronavirus: Data in Focus

Current active U.S. cases

-5,010 (-0.2%)

Last 24 hours

-1,356 (-0.1%)

Daily avg. last 7 days

+1,532 (+0.1%)

Daily avg. last 30 days

Total recovered U.S. cases

+40,260

Last 24 hours

+38,760

Daily avg. last 7 days

+38,178

Daily avg. last 30 days

Total U.S. deaths

+1,197

Last 24 hours

+881

Daily avg. last 7 days

+885

Daily avg. last 30 days

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
The very best way to get willing accomplices in something is $$$$. How anyone can dismiss the relevance of the FACT that people are getting federal money for covid cases and deaths when your run of the mill medical occurrences don’t pay the COVID bonus is beyond me. Why on earth would they worry about “fraud “ when they are being pushed to the COVID diagnosis as the default under any and every stretch possible?
Covid is real and nasty but it’s more like a serial killer with very particular taste.....not WWIII. As a society you take reasonable precautions to protect the target victims put your boots back on and resume life for the sake of our children’s futures.
As I stated above, Medicare pats additional money for hundreds of different diagnosis. That is nothing new. Medicare fraud is nothing new. Inaccurate Statistics from from death certificates is nothing new. (We seldom do autopsies any longer)

I have not seen any of the directives given for reporting COVID 19.

Instead of speculating ignorantly on this issue, dig up the Current relative Medicare payment schedules for pneumonia, respiratory failure and COVID 19. That will answer your questions with objective evidence. I stand by everything I have said on this subject.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,235 Posts
Reactions: Alaska444

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
17 Sep 2020

-12,069 (-0.5%)

Last 24 hours

-895 (-0.0%)

Daily avg. last 7 days

+1,488 (+0.1%)

Daily avg. last 30 days

+51,072

Last 24 hours

+39,009

Daily avg. last 7 days

+38,185

Daily avg. last 30 days

Total U.S. deaths

+1,151

Last 24 hours

+872

Daily avg. last 7 days

+905

Daily avg. last 30 days

·
Premium Member
4,006 Posts
And it has been mentioned that when filling out Death Certificates, Doctors have been pressured to say they died from Covid 19 if they by chance tested positive, EVEN if they got run over by an 18 wheeler. And there isn't SQUAT you can do about it!! The fix was in long ago.:mad::rolleyes::oops:
And how many people have tested positive for the Virus and NEVER show symptoms OR get sick?:confused:

Then there's the Conspiracy Theory thing about the Virus hitting/killing all the "older folks" that remember how things USE TO BE like WWII and Korea so the younger protesters/rioters don't have to contend with that and can keep pushing their newer AGENDA.:mad:
Me? I think I'll go shooting.;):D

·
TFF Chaplain
19,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
18 Sep 2020

+9,535 (+0.4%)

Last 24 hours

-128 (-0.0%)

Daily avg. last 7 days

+1,636 (+0.1%)

Daily avg. last 30 days

+35,881

Last 24 hours

+39,297

Daily avg. last 7 days

+38,131

Daily avg. last 30 days

Total U.S. deaths

+879

Last 24 hours

+823

Daily avg. last 7 days

+884

Daily avg. last 30 days

A good end cannot sanctify evil means; nor must we do evil, that good may come of it...To do evil that good may come of it is for bunglers in politics as well as morals." ~ William Penn

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Just checked for our zip code and currently 278 cases and 6 deaths. Amount of cases Wed was 265.
Was at hospital in OKC on Wed for doc appointment and tests which had go through check-in through ER but let you bring someone with you and required masks.
Suppose go local hospital this coming Mon which says must be alone and wear mask.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Don't we get subjected to all the corona crap enough on TV news every day, do we now have to see it here, too? Enough already.
Here's the thing GD. I am not making any statements good or bad. I am merely presenting dry, hopefully unadulterated facts for peoples perusal and letting them decide for themselves. Fell free to compare and decide for yourself about the vitality of said killer virus. Until admin tells me to stop, I will introduce a new set of facts daily, allowing others to track the spread. You, of course do not have to view any post that does not please you. Just as I do not peruse every post, skipping over those that do not arouse my interest.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,235 Posts
Just as I do not peruse every post, skipping over those that do not arouse my interest.
That's fine for you and me, but part of gdmoody's job as moderator is to check each and every post to keep this forum going right. He doesn't have a choice. He even has to check mine!!:eek::rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
39,048 Posts
Here's the thing GD. I am not making any statements good or bad. I am merely presenting dry, hopefully unadulterated facts for peoples perusal and letting them decide for themselves. Fell free to compare and decide for yourself about the vitality of said killer virus. Until admin tells me to stop, I will introduce a new set of facts daily, allowing others to track the spread. You, of course do not have to view any post that does not please you. Just as I do not peruse every post, skipping over those that do not arouse my interest.
I do look at every post to insure no rules are broken. I even look at these that you are posting, even though I consider them a waste of bandwidth since we are already bombarded with the crap from sunup to sundown, if any TV is watched.

They do not arouse my interest at all but there may be folks that get a kick out of them!

·
TFF Chaplain
19,235 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Just checked for our zip code and currently 278 cases and 6 deaths. Amount of cases Wed was 265.
Was at hospital in OKC on Wed for doc appointment and tests which had go through check-in through ER but let you bring someone with you and required masks.
Suppose go local hospital this coming Mon which says must be alone and wear mask.
I am not 100% sure if masks help or not but I do wear one for the it don't hurt way of looking at it . I do know from family and friends in the medical field a lot of so called covid deaths are wrong which most of us realize . Covid is over rated but it is a very bad sickness . Most recover but you don't know cause sometimes a 99 year old gets it and don't even lose a step , next guy a healthy athlete dies in 2 days that's spooky . And the idea if get put in hospital , being there and not being able to see anyone is so sad thinking of those people . I take precautions but still live my life .

21 - 40 of 40 Posts