WW-2 Musium

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Tailgunner1954
    (4/24/02 9:14:10 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All WW-2 Musium
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You might have already seen this, but I just ran across it tonight and it looks like it will be a good place to visit in the future.
    www.sinclairintl.com/world.html

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/25/02 8:14:13 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: WW-2 Musium
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looks like a neat place to visit.

If you go to Auburn, IN, you can really overdose on neat vehicles. It's also the home of the Auburn-Cord-Dusenberg Museum. www.acdmuseum.org/

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/21/02 10:29:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: WW-2 Musium
    WOW, that's only about 2 1/2 hours from where I live, I didn't know about it, I'll have to check it out!

I used to have a store in Auburn, the last day I visited when we were closing it, I took half a day and visited the ACD museum. It was really neat, especially being able to touch a Liberty engine from a DH-4.

The town I live in was once called "Little Detroit," because the Cord was made here, there's a lot in the ACD museum about this town. They have an ACD Day in town once a year, and it's cool to see all the Auburns and Cords and Duseys driving through...l
    "Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"