The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've stayed away from 45 acp cal due to the 1911 kick to the upper right. However, experimenting with the Springfield XDs 45 I've experienced an unbelievable outcome. Point, line up front sight and fire. 1.25" groupings at 25 yards. Easily cancelable and comfortable. In the winter I carry SigSauer P229 40 Cal. best gun ever. But XDs comes close.

Stay safe. Aim small miss small.
Pete

· Premium Member
33,025 Posts
My brother just bought the XDS, and he loves it. Hope to get to shoot it soon.

· Premium Member
3,315 Posts
I know I've posted this pic before but here is my XD-S again. I only shot it about 20 shots but I was surprised that I was hitting the target. Usually I'm lucky to hit the berm.:D Love the weapon though. I bought the Pierce grips mag extender. Hits the hand much better.

Attachments

· Registered
561 Posts
That is one good looking handgun! @TheGunClinger / I've been really surprised to hear all of the accuracy reports on that firearm. I figured with the size and weight that it would be a little "lashy" but everything I have ever heard about that gun has been that it is comfortable to shoot and is very accurate for it's size. I just need to find a way to pick one up without my lady finding out (She will ground me and confiscate it lol)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.