Yep, Gun Control at it best

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by catfish83861, Apr 12, 2009.

1. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

This morning I was in the process of taking my morning get ticked off pill (the morning news) and it was so obvious even a Missourian could understand this one:rolleyes:. Here is an American vessel with eighteen (18) full grown men aboard. No guns just guts and what appears to be a damn good captain.Then all of a sudden four,that's right four punks with automatic weapons take control of the vessel:mad:. One Navy Seal or two or three Missourian Army airborne;) could have handled this situation easily and Captain Phillips would soon be back with his family. Now on the serious side of this. Here we are America,undeniably the greatest nation on earth today, sending food to a region that definitely needs it and these punks with a couple of guns take a good man hostage. Where is our president? Oh yea that's right he is over in sand country bowing to King Turban,:eek: who is (in my opinion) definitely not on our side unless it suits his cause,i.e. kicking Sadam out of Kuwait. Eighteen men all unarmed, just eighteen more victims. When are we going to stand up again? Even the French have more balls than this:confused:, I am, I hate to say, ashamed at how out senior lawmakers have reacted to this atrocity. This port city is an easy target for our warships.Which by the way are there right now.There are supposed to be somewhere around 250 (not positive of the number) hostages being held for ransom right now. I think some of our guys should go in an kick some butt,forget about any names except those that need rescued. Oh well,I will shut the heck up for now.Just had to vent. I hope everyone has a very Happy Easter and that Captain Phillips is soon safely returned to his loved ones. Rant over. catfish

2. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It's taken a turn....

3. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

4. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

You know, we could just go in there ourselves and get them out and say we didnt think the government was taking the correct steps towards getting our people back. But thats just an option ;)