The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hi, as a new reloader is it suggested to make a few diff loads with notes to test what works well before I push my new 750 to capacity? I followed a recipe provided and have to drive over 1.5 hrs to get to a place I could try out a few.
You are hi-jacking a thread which is not very nice, please start a new one in the future. Maybe a mod can help with this for this question.

Yes, always try a few rounds at a time to test for function before loading 100s. If you load 500 rounds and you than find out it doesn't cycle, fit or work in any other way you are out of luck.

·
Super Moderator
26,226 Posts
Hi, as a new reloader is it suggested to make a few diff loads with notes to test what works well before I push my new 750 to capacity? I followed a recipe provided and have to drive over 1.5 hrs to get to a place I could try out a few.
You would be better served to start a new thread in the Ammo and Reloading forum with your question.

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Super Moderator
39,083 Posts
You are hi-jacking a thread which is not very nice, please start a new one in the future. Maybe a mod can help with this for this question.

Yes, always try a few rounds at a time to test for function before loading 100s. If you load 500 rounds and you than find out it doesn't cycle, fit or work in any other way you are out of luck.
You would be better served to start a new thread in the Ammo and Reloading forum with your question.
I moved that post to a new thread named simply "another question"

21 - 23 of 23 Posts