The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the Smoke Detectors in your house start going off.

馃馃槵馃槸馃槖

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cooking some Pizza. (Finished now.) I had cooked a couple thick Boneless Pork Chops last night, with some quartered onions and Steak Fries. (Fresh Russet Taters.) In Butter and EVOO. I usually leave my cast iron cookware in the oven. (About 5 of them.)

Well, the large skillet I cooked everything in, had not been cleaned out. Apparently, 450掳 ovens make things smoke. Who knew? 馃 馃槸馃槖

Reactions: Fletch.N

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had about 12 of those really large (Tiger Prawn size) Jumbo Argentinean Red shrimp again last night. Thawed them out in a colander w/running water. Shelled them, cast iron skillet w/a little EVOO and some butter in it. A few slivers of onion scattered amongst the shrimp. Lawry's Cracked pepper/seasoning salt. Under the broiler and flipped a couple times, while nuking a couple big Taters with a large quartered/eighthed Onion in the center of the plate with EVOO & the same Black Pepper/seasoning salt on em'.

Butter and Sour Cream on the Taters, more of the cracked Black pepper/seasoning salt, with the steamed onions cut up and mixed in. A small stoneware container of salted/garlic butter to dip the shrimp in. Mmmnnnnn..............Good. 馃憤

Premium Member
If you want to cause a panic in a large building just microwave a bag of popcorn in there and cook it too much so that it burns the popcorn. All the smoke alarms in the place will go off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts