The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
12,962 Posts
I was going to add a remington enhanced to my collection and I still may. After I saw the new carry version, I said that I thought it was over priced and not enough added features worth the extra cash....but, the more I have stared at it, the more I like it. I may go ahead and get one. I need another 1911, I am getting low.

· Premium Member
12,962 Posts
I thought you saw this already Jim.....Its no different in size than your ruger...if you really want to carry a 1911 and dont want to go full size, get a scandium commander....great carry gun..I have the S&W E-series commander...even my desert eagle commander is nice...

Attachments

· Premium Member
12,962 Posts
This has been one of my all time favorites......

Attachments

· Premium Member
12,962 Posts
I wear shirt tails out and carry outside the belt in a leather galco style holster. They stay tight to my side. I have my belts made by a guy in our town and they are good and thick and will support two 1911s if I choose to carry them. I dont care much about how I look, I am more concerned about what I am able to carry so like I say, my shirt stays out. I wish this state would pass open carry so I could do that, but until then, it is what it is. I do what I can to conceal but I really dont care if I have a big lump on my side or not. I dont care what the liberal whinebags think. I could care less if I scare them.

Reactions: Guts3d

· Premium Member
12,962 Posts
That holster will work just fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.