The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
9,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I was going to add a remington enhanced to my collection and I still may. After I saw the new carry version, I said that I thought it was over priced and not enough added features worth the extra cash....but, the more I have stared at it, the more I like it. I may go ahead and get one. I need another 1911, I am getting low.
I can't find a pic of it. I like my Ruger 1911 but I still need to find a holster that is suitable for conceal carry. The holster for my XD45 conceals pretty well so I have not made it a big priority. The one thing I would like is a carry friendly 1911. Do you have a pic of the RI carry ?

· Registered
9,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I thought you saw this already Jim.....Its no different in size than your ruger...if you really want to carry a 1911 and dont want to go full size, get a scandium commander....great carry gun..I have the S&W E-series commander...even my desert eagle commander is nice...
I have not got serious about getting a CCW holster for my 1911 because I have not see one that looks like it would conceal well.

Several points on the 1911. I have always liked the 1911 but the reason I have never had one is because I hunt with my handguns and with semi-auto's I lose too much brass. But, I am enjoying the 1911 so I am getting once shot brass for free so if I lose it I am not out much. So now I need a holster that I can pack, as CCW while hunting so I can become repetitious at drawing and re-holstering. That is my next find. I just got they business card of a guy that would like to make our and let me try it. He says it is his first so I am looking forward to it. If I get it I will post pics with an on field report.

· Registered
9,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)

· Registered
9,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

· Registered
9,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.