The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Super Moderator
45,410 Posts
I really don't think that far ahead. There is nothing that I must have, right now. When I see something that I like, I usually end up with it. I like the idea of the S&W Governor, so that may be one of my next ones!

· Super Moderator
45,410 Posts
I wear shirt tails out and carry outside the belt in a leather galco style holster. They stay tight to my side. I have my belts made by a guy in our town and they are good and thick and will support two 1911s if I choose to carry them. I dont care much about how I look, I am more concerned about what I am able to carry so like I say, my shirt stays out. I wish this state would pass open carry so I could do that, but until then, it is what it is. I do what I can to conceal but I really dont care if I have a big lump on my side or not. I dont care what the liberal whinebags think. I could care less if I scare them.
I can tell you that at the BBQ last month, I did not know Dan was carrying until someone asked him a question about the grips on his 1911 and he removed it from the holster. A full sized 1911 well hid, but he is a lot skinnier than I am so I would have a hard time concealing it.

· Super Moderator
45,410 Posts
I previously stated that I didn't really plan ahead and it is still that way - BUT - last week I traded off my Remington .308 for a 5.7X28 upper receiver (AR57) so now I am looking for a bolt action .308 rifle. I will primarily be looking at probably a Savage.

· Super Moderator
45,410 Posts
Even Chiappa has a Sharps rifle. When I was at the NRA convention a couple of months ago, I stopped at their booth. They sure were nice but the price was way above what I would pay for one. They even had the cutest Little Sharps in .22 LR!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.