Your paying for this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 22WRF, May 8, 2009.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

2. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

:mad::mad: Couldn't they have just paid some guy minimun wage to follow Barney Franks around and take notes?:eek::eek: I mean really now $400,000 is just plain criminal!:mad:

3. Vladimir

Vladimir Active Member

It might have something to do with all the alcohol and gay guys together in a bar... I mean sort of like guys and chicks in a bar with lots of alcohol... but I don't know, I'm not a PHD level researcher so I'm sure I am wrong...

4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

We can fund this abomination but cut funds in half for families of LEOs killed in the line of duty and cut back on funding to check ships coming into US ports for nuculear weapons. Well, I think I know whose side he is on, as if I had any doubts. The best friend AlQueda ever had.

5. smokyhollowforge

smokyhollowforge New Member

Falling out of my chair laughing my *** off :D :D :D :D :D :D
    That is a great one!!

6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I was thinking the exact same thing:eek:
    OH BARNEY!!!!!! We have a job for you:p

You may be onto something there. You should apply for a gov't grand to do research;):D

Barry Hussein, Osama's best bud:rolleyes: Hmmm...now that I think about it, if Barry were to wrap a towel around his head and grow a beard he would look like Osama:eek::eek: And notice you never see the two of them together:eek::eek::eek: Well, there I go getting put on another watchlist:eek::rolleyes::p:p

7. artabr

artabr New Member

Thanks for posting this 22. Laura Ingraham said something about this the other day and I looked for a link, but surprise, surprise, the MSM had zilch on the story. :rolleyes: :mad:
    If they want to study gays in Argentina Bars I think they ought to send Tinker Bell Barney down there and lose his(?) return ticket and p.o. number.

Hell, even at a cost of $400,000 it would save us BIG bucks in the short run, much less the long run, to be rid of Ol' B. Franks.

Just my $0.02.

Art

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  8. Angryisme

Angryisme Member

I'll tell em why for free!
    They do it for the same exact reason hetero/ straight people do it.

Cause they're DRUNK & Horny!!!!

what can be done about it?
    nothing!
    who cares! it's called natural selection..

Drunken people, male and female, straight or gay, are just more prone to do while drinking, what they'd not normally.

@ least they don't have to worry about pregnancy. :cool:

now if we could just get stupid people to stop mating....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That'd be money well spent!
    I'd even chip in;)

9. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Please......somebody tell me this "study" is just a bad dream.....this can't be for real, can it??? Seriously....I'm about ready to stop paying my ta xes....this is just too flippin' much...and I ain't talkin' 'bout *hair flips* either! ~:eek:~