Ysacres and TallTLynn

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/2/03 7:42:21 pm)
    Reply Ysacres and TallTLynn
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y's,
    Your package is all packed and ready to go out in the morning. Enjoy.

TallT,
    Remember one of the promises, "The List Is In The Mail"

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/2/03 8:10:04 pm)
    Re: Ysacres and TallTLynn
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey, Thank you Bullelk. You do realize that I was not excepting anything in return for that clip, like I said, I found it in the puckerbrush and I was just hoping to find someone that could make good use it here on TFF.
    I do appreciate your generosity and I certainly will make good use of the brass you are sending me.

http:/www.ysacre.com

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/2/03 8:12:32 pm)
    lol bullelk!

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/2/03 8:29:10 pm)
    Reply Re: Ysacres and TallTLynn
    Ysacres,
    Glad to do it for you. It's stuff I had around and I'll probably never get around to loading for it anyway. I get more pleasure knowing someone will get some good use out of it. Let me know what other calibers you have.

TallT,
    I want you to be sitting down when you open that list and there is one I forgot to enter in my putor that's not on the list. It's a Remingtom 700ADL Carb. 30-06, ser# 1xxx in mint condition. I don't think I'll sell that one right off. That might be Grandson material. Do me a favor, there's a lot there but don't tell anyone how many. Thanks. Keep em guessing.

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/2/03 9:06:38 pm)
    I promise I won't tell a soul.

But you had to mention the 30-06 didn't you!!!

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/2/03 9:33:13 pm)
    Reply Re: Ysacres and TallTLynn
    Yeah, I just bought that last month. I couldn't turn it down, it's just like it came out of the box. I have one just like it that I hunt with most of the time. Hate to take one like this in the woods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.