YUK! 2-Day is Tax Day

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx Active Member

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/15/02 10:12:25 am)
    Reply YUK! 2-Day is Tax Day
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don't ya just love it??? Just thought I would throw this up here in case any of you may have forgotten which I doubt any of you have. Most I know have done theres way back and have already spent their refunds but if your like me and don't never get one then I certainly don't get in a hurry and I make them wait for a change like they have made me wait so many times.

Oh well ..... If you're one of the unlucky ones that owes ... Have a great day anyway! The suns a shinin' in the Ozarks with blue skies and 70 degree temps. Six Out!

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (4/15/02 12:09:56 pm)
    Reply Re: YUK! 2-Day is Tax Day
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Geez Guns, they're keeping five of the major post offices open late today in Phoenix so the procrastinators can hurry in and do their tax business---never ceases to amaze me, those folks who do that---when I had my plumbing business and would extend credit to some of my customers, and if they paid their bills that way, credit and courtesy become damn scarce to them---yup, got my refunds and spent it already. Where in the Ozarks---is that where Branson.MO. is---my wife wants to got there and see the big name entertainers---have you ever heard of the Swedish singing group named ABBA---Yeah, that's right---ABBA. A couple I recall them doing is I HAD A DREAM and another HEAR THE DRUMS, FERNANDO. They have been offered a BILLION dollars to regroup and sing their songs---fact is I like them and I can understand all the words. There I went--off on a tangent again---ramble and carry on so. Wilborn

Edited by: high2fly at: 4/15/02 5:32:37 pm

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/15/02 2:26:51 pm)
    Reply Re: YUK! 2-Day is Tax Day
    Definately have heard of ABBA for sure and am only a stone throw from the Branson area ... Actually about 65 miles but close enuff Ifn' I ever want to go. Come to think of it I ain't never been there yet but plan on goin for sure this coming September as our outfit is planning its reunion there this year. Am kinda excited as this will be the first I have ever attended that was within reach both geographicly and economicly. Six

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

ruffitt
    *VMBB Staff*
    (4/16/02 9:14:09 am)

Re: YUK! 2-Day is Tax Day
    YO, Rick -

What part of the "Show Me" State do call home?

I've got a sister-in-law lives down in Gainesville, near West Plains.

Get down to see her 3 -4 times a year. If you're close enough, maybe one of the times I go down I can stop by and say howdy.

Was down your way a copule of months ago, just before I went in the hospital, and met up with a friend from another forum who lives in Nevada. Also met up with another one who lives in Clinton.

Branson is a neat place, but a bit over priced. Been there a couple of times also. Even had my pic taken with Mel Tillis.

Regards

RuffItt