The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search trying to find if anyone posted about these bullets, but nothing came up. I am sure someone has already asked, but has anyone had experience handloading from this manufacturer?

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Never mind, it's early.

·
Banned
2,751 Posts
Zero Brand bullets are excellent. They are my favorite jacketed bullet, cheap and very accurate. Only problem is they go quick, they are out of stock most of the time. If you happen to find some in stock, buy em.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Zero's are good to go! I have 1,000 on my bench as I type to be loaded later tonight. They are very hard to find. I picked mine up from a fellow match shooter that wanted to sell off all his .40 stuff, and got a heck of a deal. I agree with the above about Precision Delta. They are also a great bullet.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I did a search trying to find if anyone posted about these bullets, but nothing came up. I am sure someone has already asked, but has anyone had experience handloading from this manufacturer?
Yes I have shot a lot of them in 9mm and 38 spcl and think they are great bullets. I still have a couple thousand or so left.

·
Registered
307 Posts
You'll be happy you bought them, good product. Steve4102, the only place I've purchased them is Powder Valley and Roze Distribution (retail arm of Zero), although you might find them elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Always had excellent luck with their.38 wadcutters. Expended probably a thousand of them and there's more on my bench.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts